What is a Squeeze Page?
A Squeeze page, also commonly referred to as a landing page, will typically ask for a visitor’s email address in exchange for something of value to the visitor. Most people that implement a squeeze page will offer a free eBook, cheat sheet, video lesson or something else that’s easy to send out for free in exchange for a potentially new customer. And when you implement a squeeze page using a sales funnel software like ClickFunnels, you can even upsell your visitors on the next page!
Importance of Squeeze Pages
Squeeze pages are important for every business owner so that you try and take advantage of every little bit of traffic you get. Without a proper squeeze page, you will have visitors coming and going on your website but you may never even know which means you also miss out on perhaps turning those eyeballs into a paying customer!
These are the most common elements of a squeeze page:
- Headline: It should be around fifteen words or maybe even less. Use great sales copy.
- Sub-headline: It should be clear and give vital information. It is best to avoid all technical terms.
- Description of Offer: After headline and sub-headline, description of the offer is extremely important information for your visitor.
- Opt-In Form: It is the next element where a visitor submits the required information like a name, email address, phone number, etc….
- Call To Action (CTA): Is actually the wording you use (typically found on a submit button) to encourage someone to submit their information. Typically you want to use words like “give me that” or “download instantly”. Choosing your CTA phrasing correctly can be the difference between a 60% opt-in rate and a 15% one.
Technological advancement is bringing a variety of changes in the modern means of marketing. Traditional marketing tactics are becoming obsolete and everyone should be going digital. The purpose of any marketing tool or strategy is to attract a large number of customers to eventually profit and grow as a business. It is extremely important to keep pace with the fast-changing world.
Thus why I recommend using an All-In-One marketing software like ClickFunnels to build your squeeze pages. You can even try ClickFunnels out FREE for 14 Days!
Need A Squeeze Page Builder?
It’s the only platform your business needs.